Math@Funny@Honey@Money

أسرة الموقع ترحب بك و نتمنى أن تكون بتمام الصحة و العافيه

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

Math@Funny@Honey@Money

أسرة الموقع ترحب بك و نتمنى أن تكون بتمام الصحة و العافيه

Math@Funny@Honey@Money

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
Math@Funny@Honey@Money

2 مشترك

3 The Grail Geometry

teacher
    teacher
    ناظر
    ناظر

ذكر
    عدد الرسائل : 439
    العمر : 37
    Job/hobbies : learner
    Skills/Courses : egypt
    Mood : 3  The Grail Geometry 7adnb6
    الأوسمة : 3  The Grail Geometry 68238983oi3sk3
    تاريخ التسجيل : 05/04/2008

m15 3 The Grail Geometry

مُساهمة من طرف teacher الخميس 05 يونيو 2008, 8:39 pm

The GRID:
    3  The Grail Geometry GEOMETRY-STEP-6

Step 6. A grid has been superimposed on the geometric pattern to show that J falls at a point such that the line segment B-J is equal to line segments A-E and E-B. This fact is very useful when trying to discover how the artist laid out his work – if, indeed, he employed the Grail Geometry, as did Vermeer in at least nine of his paintings.
    In the painting “Lady Standing at the Virginals”, Vermeer employed the full 16 square grid and two hexagrams to achieve a harmonious composition. His work has been called “sphinx--like”, because its harmony derives from the riddle of a hidden geometric skeleton.
    The question as to why Vermeer employed this complicated pattern is often asked. The short answer is that many artists believe that basing their compositions on geometric figures and patterns lends a harmony and structure to their work that is at once pleasing, but at the same time strangely captivating.
    This writer is of the opinion that, since Vermeer knew and used a then secret geometric formula -- secret in the opinion of sources believed as reliable by this writer -- he must have been taught it in secret. Therefore, Vermeer must have been at least apprenticed to -- and possibly might even have been a member of -- the secret group or society that preserved this iconic pattern. Many such groups existed in the 17th century. Two important secret societies were “The Priory of Sion -- Prieure de Sion” and "The ILLUMINATI -- Los ALUMBRADOS". 20th and 21st century non-fiction and fictional writings ( for example, the best selling novels -- in 2003 -- "The Da Vinci Code"; and -- in 2000 -- "Angels and Demons" ) refer to the above-mentioned secret societies as historical fact. A search of the World Wide Web will yield some fascinating information about these and many other secret societies, in addition to their connection to The Knights Templar and the Freemasons among other well-known ancient and contemporary organizations.
    Admittedly, there is a tinge of the sinister in all of this. Consider that Vermeer's wife is said to have lamented after his untimely death at age forty-three -- (1632-1675) -- only 43 years old at death! (Paraphrasing): "One day he was walking around healthy and happy -- the next day -- dead!" Make of this what you will . . . For my own part, I suspect foul play. Vermeer's haunting images presented a clear and present danger to many of his contemporaries in those perilous times.

From the book "VERMEER'S RIDDLE REVEALED" by Robert A diCurcio, 2001 ISBN 0917358139
    Note -- Many other artists, some before Vermeer (1632-1675) and some after him, employed exactly the same Grail Geometry (GG) in some of their paintings. At this writing I have personally (and uniquely -- as far as I am aware) discovered the GG in "St. Peter" by El Greco (1541-1614); "Las Meninas" by Velazquez (1599-1660); "Bullfight" by Goya (1746-1828); "Virgin of the Rocks" (Paris 1483-86 and London 1503-06 versions) and "The Mona Lisa" by Leonardo da Vinci (1452-1519); "Sposalizio" by Raphael (1483-1520) . . .
    These, and my latest Vermeer analyses, may be found at the "Spider Web" button on the left of these website pages. What other conclusion can possibly be drawn, but that this GG -- then secret and forbidden by "the powers that existed then" -- was passed down from master to apprentice from its inception with the Templar Map of Jerusalem of the 13th Century (The Royal Library, The Hague)?
    Several original investigators, other than myself, have identified this type of tilted hexagram, tilted square geometry in the work of many other artists: e.g. Rene I, Duke of Anjou -- King of Naples, Sicily and Jerusalem [!] (1409-1480, "La Fontaine de Fortune"); Sir Anthony Van Dyck (1599-1641, "Lord George Stuart"); Nicolas Poussin (1594-1665, "Et In Arcadia Ego I & II"); David Teniers The Younger (1610-1690, "St. Antony and St. Paul") -- and in other works, some recently discovered -- some yet to be discovered. RAdiC 12/15/2003.
    The Grail Geometry is a hexagonal geometry -- involving the hexagram (6--pointed star -- "Seal of Solomon" -- "Star of David") and the equilateral triangle and the multiples and divisors of the associated hexagram angle of sixty (60) degrees; -- as opposed to the pentagonal geometry -- involving the pentagram (the 5--pointed star of, for example, "Vitruvian Man") and it involves the "divine proportion" (other names include "golden section" and "golden ratio" and the Greek letter PHI for the ratio 1.618 to 1) and the multiples and the divisors of the associated pentagram angle of seventy-two (72) degrees. The paintings I have investigated are composed according to the hexagram (two equilateral triangles superimposed), and I find no evidence of the use of pentagonal geometry or the "golden section" in those paintings.
    But, of course, some artists have used the PHI ratio and its proportions in their compositions. N. Poussin, (French, 1594-1665) may have used it in his famous painting "Et In Arcadia Ego, II" -- in addition to his obvious emphasis of the Grail Geometry. I will recommend to the interested viewer Chapter 7 of the recent (2002) book "The Golden Ratio" by Mario Livio. Livio seems to know nothing of the Grail Geometry -- but his seventh chapter does make the argument that serious artists have often attempted to perfect their compositions by basing them on geometric proportions, and a few have used the "golden ratio". But he is quite blunt in his debunking the contention that the use of the "golden ratio" is as widespread in art and esthetics as commonly imagined, however. RAdiC 01/21/2004.

flower
    teacher
    teacher
    ناظر
    ناظر

ذكر
    عدد الرسائل : 439
    العمر : 37
    Job/hobbies : learner
    Skills/Courses : egypt
    Mood : 3  The Grail Geometry 7adnb6
    الأوسمة : 3  The Grail Geometry 68238983oi3sk3